Interested in aligning your brand with food activism? Lunch Agenda Radio is sponsored quarterly by values-aligned organizations. Let's talk if you're interested in using my show as a communication channel to reach your audience.
I consult with food industry clients ranging from grocers to food makers to nonprofits. I bring community-building capacities to deepen the conversation in the grocery aisles, increase stakeholder engagement in your organization's mission, develop a unique brand voice, and foster customer loyalty. I’m passionate about creating healthy habits in our personal lives, minimizing food waste, and helping food businesses create sustainable jobs.
- Branding and messaging strategy
- Educational programming and events strategy
- Public relations & media promotion
- Community partnerships development and management
- Conference and panel moderation
- Website design and project management
- Blog creation and content curation
- Visual merchandising and promotion
- Packaging & label design/project management
- Retail and Marketing Consultant, Glen’s Garden Market, Washington, DC (2018, 2013)
- Business Communications Consultant, Trickling Springs Creamery, Washington, DC (2014)
- Panelist on Social Media for food retail, National Specialty Food Association January and July 2013
- Panelist, UT Austin McCombs Business School Net Impact Sustainability Summit, 2012
- Panel Moderator for the General Assembly: Now You're Cooking: Making It as a Food Startup, 2012